Saturday, September 5, 2009

HELLO!

I feel like i wanna post about yesterday..

But first HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYABIL

Ok now, the school stuff is plain boring so i do no not want to talk bout it but one stuff i wanna tell everybody!
I got my first A for HISTORY :D. Good job IHSAN!
Failed science :( but the rest all past.
After school went out with JON The BEST and Rizqin aka FISHBALL
Jon wanted to buy iluv headset and its kinda hard to find and after that went Bedok library.
Do not ask me, what we did there. Then bussed back to sch. Skip NCC just because to save energy to buke puasa with friends.

Had our break fast at BEDOK CORNER. I gave up $2 to azra for a "DARE' and the dare was to pinch muza's cheeks or to squeeze his Man Boobs. HAHAHAHA, can't stop thinking bout that.
Then bussed home with Rizqin and Nadia.

Rizqin! You owe me a HONEYDEW MILK TEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!