Monday, September 14, 2009

I wana post bout today!!!

HAHA :) Start off with normal school day. Mr ridzuan never came in for MT! We never study but play for like 1hr? I was playing psp, amelia and 2F girls were doing maths, Fahmi and his band were discussing about some other stuff and Muza and Adly playing takraw behind the class.

After MT got maths but Me, Fahmi and Irshad skip maths by going for ncc! We got some activities at Fort Canning which were quite fun but some make me pissed off :@. My group was group one amongst 12 groups from other schools. Damn pack! THIS PART I HAVE TO TELL YOU!

We finish our 3rd task and wanted to go to the next task!
Instructor: Come on people wait at the traffic light!
Us: Yes Sir!
Instructor: Guys, You see that guy? The guy wearing the torn pants who look like a beggar.
Me: Yes, why?
Irshad: Wah, he think he so cool for a foreigner.
Instructor: I think this guy dah nyanyuk!( Chinese, if you do not understand ask your friends)
Green light came on...
Instructor: Come let's go.
We all cross.
Then the person with torn pants saw us and he march to us and then salute! With a Fist!
At first, he was coming up to us like some gangster and all of us were scared and i mean SCARED!
Instructor: Told ya, He has been doing that since morning to the rest of the group
Me: OMG!
Irshad: I was damn scared sia!
Fahmi: I think must call police! Wild man on the lose!
Then all of us laugh :D

Now i'm at home, bored to death! Can somebody call and talk to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!