Friday, September 18, 2009

Just finish eating and i'm bored to death!

Had a medium raw steak! Thanks to abg Zaidi! SEDAPPP!!! (Y)

School: Did CME TEST! Damn easy... After school had some class fun :D
We had bottlecap wars! It maybe lame to you but its damn fun for 2FUN class! I will upload the video soon! soon! First had round one, ME, JON,FAHM vs IRSHAD,KIAN HUI and WEN CHAO! Kevin as cameraman. (: Lots of body hits but only a few head shots :)
Second round was the worst.I felt like dying after getting hit so many times. DAMN PAINFUL but EXCITING!

Then got NCC! SUPER TIRING!! If huzyer have not make me laugh, i would never kena the pumpng! Bloody hell but whatever happens in NCC stays in NCC! Rite guys?

I think you would never know this
but i have been keeping secrets from you
and everyone else
but i just do not think i would want to
pop it yet
Life will go on and you will be gone from my sight in a few years
and i'll be left with regrets
i'm not that good with words
if someone else got you first before me
than that is what god wanted it to be
or maybe god thinks that i'm not perfect for you
or he had fated me with someone else.
Sometimes i wonder, am i ready?




No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!