Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday:

School so boring, sleep most of the time except for MT
Sparred with MX fo 2min! Body still aching*
After school met up with Adly, Fahmi, Diy,Mary,YuanLing, Yu Lyn. Zul-iman extra :D
Went to Century Square to eat at food culture FIRST! Then off Tampines Mall to buy someone's present :)

Today! Tuesday:

Same boring day, Went for two recess ^^! I have yet to finish art ): but i don't want, study more
important! After school, went to library to study. Iwas pissed off with the librarian sia! Her attitude sucks to the core! Studied and then muza planned to make a tecktonik video! Marlissa send me a letter saying 'PIG and BUTTOCKS' in chinese! Thanks to Yuanling for translating, Mary no hope (: hehehe...

Exams is in two days time!!!!!! OMG :O
I just found out someone likes someone ;) Express like NA wheeweet. Perfect couple (Y)
........

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
I'm the one who makes you laugh when i know you're about to cry
I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me.
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along so why can't you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!