Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm super stoked now(:
This is a linked story between the scar on my eye and an old actor!
Okay this is the story:
10 years ago! I was a stupid and hyperactive boy
There is this little shed near my house and the freakin seat was made of MARBLE!
I was running then i fell down and my head hit the marble seat's edge(OUCH!)
An old man was there which is the Actor!
I forgot the actor's name but to the malays who watch 'GERIMIS DI HATI' they would know!
Its the Father of the main character's wife^^
He saved my life by bringing me to the hospital! Cool or what!
I can finally thanked him after 10 YEARS at tamp mall just now!

I feel i'm gonna post about last thursday(even though its super late-.-)
Went for Pl meeting! (Suppose to have lunch before that but it was cancelled)
Met Jamie, Xiaolong, Marcus, Guo Rui and Jonathan before going to up to the room
I'm under logistics -.-
but lucky enough i'm Group leader with Bertrand which means we won't be doing alot of work!
Did i mention Mr shamsul is gonna have a cook-your-own-meal session?!
He is gonna give each group 80 bucks! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)
After pl camp, went for bubble tea with Jamie, Yuanling, Joanna, Marilyn and Aliff
Then bussed back to tampines with yuanling
Got a message from Diy to go bubble tea! Again -.-
Then after that walked home with yuanling (:

Cousin's buttdae is coming! :O To my Siblings! Nak beli ape ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!