Monday, November 2, 2009

This post is DEDICATED to those in 2F 09

I'm so gonna miss every single one of you!(: Even the girls. Chey.
I'm gonna miss every single lessons we all had together!
I will dream about what we had done
Rachel & Co please change so that DM won't catch you ^^
Jonathan, Marcus, Rain, Chun Hua, Guo Rui and Melvin
You guys are one of the bestest friends
You guys = (Y)
I'm gonna miss all that crazy and fun moments with you guys!
Siang Seng is the Most Superb Chairman i've ever known
You always defend the class from certain trouble
You are the rightful owner to that position
Fahmi, Safiq, Danial, Hasif and IRSHARD(Gay Boy)
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU ALL!
We've been friends since the starting of our secondary life
No matter how much we fight
We will always be best buds (:
Nadia, Shella, Amelia, Saliha and Nazeera
You girls are the best girls in 2F. Honestly (Y)
and Saliha stop calling me Boi Hidong!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Keith, Wen Chou, Kevin, Guan Chee, Kian Hui and Zhong Yao
They are the class nerds of 2F but they rock!
Hahaha
I'm exhausted typing all this! HAHA!
Onto
OPC, Jamie, Shi Min, Cassandra, Jing Wen and Jing Hui
The all-star Girls in 2F
^^!
HAHAHA, Thanks for alot of things!
OH YEA! NOT FORGETTING THE QUEEN OF 2F
MS AZLEEN
Without her, our class would fall apart
Thanks to her, I change my ways (:
HAHA!
She is the best teacher ever!

LET's MAKE A 2F CLASS GATHERING SOMEDAY (;
The Fun Times....
Disturbing Ms KANG and Mrs Vasu ( Classic)
Everyone being Jokers (:
All the sparring
Peter's record for crying
FF geeks
Playing True or Dare with the usuals
Catching in CLASS!

MEANWHILE....

Marilyn and Diyanah owe me Bubble Tea (:
I owe Ian and Paul Macdonalds :( HAHA!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!