Sunday, November 15, 2009

TODAY WAS AWESOME! Literally AWESOME!

First there 's my cousin's wedding in bedok! I just love weddings! FREE FOOD :P
Haha, then my grandpa wanted to go to the drain rite opposite our school. Why? To catch this thing called 'LALA'. It's like muscle but a bit smaller. So borrowed my cousin's clothes(not the one that is getting married)-.-

Went there with grandpa and his friends. Reached and there was so many people! I mean the place was packed with people! I thought it was kinda disgusting and a bit odd for people to go into the drain! and yea, they don't care i guess. So went in for a while and got out never to return for the day. HAHAHA! So then, i was bored. Meet up with Joanna first. Joanna then called Marilyn to come over! :D

Joanna was desperate to go into the drain! Which was kinda odd for a girl (no offense)! Hmm, introduced them to my grandpa! Marilyn, my grandpa is 65 btw and he is not young! ;)
Talked for awhile and then both of them wanted to go into the drain but my grandpa says its not a good time to go in. so yea. You would know how they feel! THE RAIN CAME! So i had to go! but then both of them had no umbrella, and i can't do anything about that! SORRY! PS; I hate raincoats!

I WANT TO GO BATHE and I CHANGE BLOGSKIN! again -.- HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!