Friday, December 4, 2009

I MISS MY VANILLA OREO BUBBLE TEA!
I'm stuck at home for like a month and the computer can't go online! Facebook can't comment and what i can do is just play farmville! -.- Only Chinese-Malay conversations with YL(That was cool! Hen Fei ;) I'm using colours like some gay boy-.- so what? I got nothing to do sia. All the best parts of the holidays are like near to the end of december, and i haven't buy my new pants with extra cloth*wink* and booksssssss... Did you know? YL ask me to get a pink singlet for the buttdae party! Speaking of the party, i want a FOOD EATING CONTEST! :P This sunday, anybody going to the Shell family day at Marina Barrage?! ISMAIL! I bought the liverpool sweater already! It cost $69! Got the SHIOK feeling(Y)
THE CAKE! I FOUND ONE! I THINK ITS KINDA HARD TO DO! SO MANY INGREDIENTS! I'M NOT A GOOD BAKER! ARE YOU???? MY AUNT STILL HAVEN'T REPLY! DARN IT!
I owe you an apology
you might not want to talk to me again if you knew
That i do not want it to happen again!
That was one of the worst events of my life, honestly!
If only there was another way, or you just forget it and leave this behind and if you don't want treat me as how you treat me now, i don't mind as long as we're still friends!
Well, I'M SORRY :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!