Saturday, March 27, 2010

HAVE YOU NOTICE THAT KPOP ARE GETTING POPULAR IN OUR SCHOOL?! (Y)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SHINee being the major subject everyday in 3E2!
Writing RING DING DONG on the whiteboard! :D
SORRY SORRY dance getting even more popular with Muza!
Then there is ABRACADABRA amongst the netballers!
So as 2NE1!

KPOP FTW! Right ROBI??
And oh yeah to that person who said BIGBANG are using fake voices, FUCK YOU! _l_

I'm not that special, in fact i'm not even special.
I'm only a normal human being.
Even my friends treat me that way.
What's so special about me anyway?
Besides there are other people that can be your BEST DAMN FRIEND
I know you'll find somebody else who can take over me(:
I don't think i'm a good friend anyway
Well I'm sorry again
I think right, a life without me will be better for you.

I'll turn off the lights and let you sleep
Just close your eyes, relax and dream
I'll be right here by your side
If you should awake into the night
Keep dreaming, Cause i'll be keeping
Your heart in mine
Don't you know
I'll always be near
Even in the hardest time






No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!