Monday, March 29, 2010

I guess the cold war ends now?!

Hmm, we've been through a lot and what we are going through right now is a waste of time. Since i've already move on, why don't you? I shall wait till you are ready. Remembering all our kerazee moments in life = (Y)! Memories that could never be erase. I don't like the person that i've just invented, its just NOT me
I want to be normal again! Replying with a :) every single time and being the LAME FAT GUY every single time we go out for bubble tea or to eat. I just don't want to ignore you friend, never did.
My love for you was too great that it was so hard to get over it, its like it doesn't even want to disappear. I'm trying to get over it and then just be that best friend. Jealousy is also something i have to get over with!
I cannot live without talking to you! HONEST! Now those days has already pass, how about we shall have a NEW START? We'll be the crazy lame fat people again but this time even better!

I love you best friend(:
I don't ever want to lose you again!
Hey Soul Sister
P.S. The card is loved! :P


Eh jelly! Whats wrong?! Cheer up okay(: You know i'm here for you! :D Not just just me, there's still your friends! Everyone is here for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!