Monday, March 15, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!

Hahaha. Okay its been long since i post all thanks to certificate thingy-.-!
So yeah people who has been asking me to link them has finally been linked up!(Y)
Finally the march holidays are here! Bloody nice!
So few things has happen this two months!
1. Me and Amelia found a new name for Eunice! Agar-agar(Y)
2. I'm no longer in love :D (I can't believe, i hold it for 14months!)
3. I finally cut my hair after 5months! :'( Thanks Mr Teo _l_
4. I got 7th for cross country!
5. BDS B-Div Floorball got 4th in NATIONALS!
6. I'm finally interested in korean music! (Y)

I hate school this past few weeks all thanks to maths, physics and problems with fucking retards! So yeah, all of it is over and lets forget about it!

You there! Cheer up(: He will soon come running back to you! Talking like he never does, maybe he is having problems or something! Well it seems you seem to know true friendship unlike that 'person' So now, we shall move on in life!(Y)
And that 'Person', Why are you suddenly like this? Everyone is talking about you, We use to be close but now it isn't the case, you seem to ignore me but i don't care actually. Everytime we got closer, a few days later, its torn down. All thanks to the 'guy' that you miss for so long. You put him first instead of me 'your bestfriend'!

Do you know your enemy?
hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!