Thursday, April 8, 2010

BLAST, why is it when we work hard for something to happen but in the end nothing happens? Then when you already have something, you lose it so bloody fast?! WHY?!

Today sucks big time!(N) School is sucking nowadays! I want to be sick again! AGAIN! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL! All the freaking bad remarks. All the stupid grades. F*CKING STUPID! Oh yeah, i'm suppose to see the netball match today but then yeah, I'm still having fever so i need my rest. Heard they won anyway, good for them :D

Well 'friend' cheer up. I can see you are sad nowadays! Is it about 'HIM' again? You can talk about it again if you want and you can never hide from me saying that you're not sad, i can see it in your face!

I just wanna live when i'm alive...


No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!