Thursday, September 10, 2009

THE HOLIDAYS ARE KILLING ME!

Holidays are so boring, School is fun. At home. must clean here and clean there. Not to mention must study for E.O.Y exams. Still got streaming. God, you make me wanna blow my head off the this body.

I miss the Laughter

I miss the Cheap food

I miss Mrs Vasu Terrifying eyes

I miss Pinching melvyn's ears

I miss MY FAVOURITE CLASS WHO MAKES DAMN ALOT OF NOISE :D


TAG REPLIES:
Nazirah: Ask your mother to buy for me too! So no need to go to the bubble tea shop :D
Marrrrry: LOL, I won't stop until you buy me one! MUAHAHAHA..
DIY: :O! After Fasting month, After school, straight away go, ajak yg lain k?
Jon The BEST: Like you can remember everything...
Clare: Hey, Thx :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!