Thursday, September 10, 2009

I feel like blogging bout what i did today.

Here goes,
Well once i open my computer, somehow i feel something to read up about some religious stuff about god and satan. I focus on this particular subject "THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS". I felt scared(honestly) just by reading about this. The sins is all i think i have done before, possible chance i'll go to hell??

After that, search some videos on youtube on jeff dunham and Russel Peters :D Jokers.
here is some videos that I viewed:




Russel peters is pure racist but damn funny.

Than there is Jeff Dunham with Walter and Achmed,





God, i think he is the best puppeteer i've ever seen! SERIOUSLY! He got balls.

Hope you like the videos even if you have seen them before (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!