Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FUCK YOU!
You finally heard it! Just because i have your blood running in my veins and i can't say vulgarity to you?
You think your life is so hard? Guess what! Yours is much easier than mine!
BTW I'M NOT FUCKING WORKING! All of it is yours anyway! WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE PAY FOR IT?!
Then you want us to live on the fucking street?! So what, i don't mind!
When you're suppose to get your bloody divorce, you ran away from it!
PUSSY! GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Everytime its your fault, you will blame me for it and not yourself! Don't try to be funny!
Don't have the bloody balls to accept the blame?!
Just because i'm the oldest doesn't mean you can blame everything on me, right?! DUMBASS!
You're the worst person i've ever known! I bet you should not even be the person you are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!