Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yesterday was the most SHIOK day ever :D :D

Why SHIOK?!
Our parade was perfect! Everyone's happy! I got my award! It was on a friday! Haha. Floorball and Ncc rocks! No mistaking that! Oh yeah, i only went for one bloody lesson and i skip the rest to play soccer! BEST DAY!
Oh yeah, why would you sell a freaking badge that cannot be even use?? Stupid gundu waste my $1 for nothing! But nvm... Oh yeah HUZYER IS DAMN GAY! He wants to S*** M* D***! HAHAHA! Lol. k. MY PHONE IS TAKEN AWAY! -.-


Why are we treating it as if we're starting a war again?! But no we're not!
I'm sorry that we could not be what we're suppose to be! You have 'tons' of problems to settle
I don't you to think a lot about this problem.
Even when we don't cross words or our eyes don't meet
You know i'm here,

Love ya friend



No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!