Friday, April 23, 2010

No need to know why I hate you!
Seriously you never take me seriously, i think i'm not a very important person to you!
I thought i was only imagining but it was right all along!
When you were desperately trying to get back with 'Firefly', i tried everything to make you happy!
After you get back together with him,I got a thank you and you ignoring me!
Then what's the point of that thank you?!
I thought you know I hate feeling neglected, but even after you said you want us to be BFFs
It was still the same! We didn't even acted like we're one! Its like you don't even want us to be what we're suppose to be. That was seriously pathetic.
Everyone talks about it, damn i hate it! That was seriously the stupidest mistake ever!
Hmmm, Well this would our final stop. After a year and 4 months, this friendship ends here!
The only thing that remains between us are memories! That is all! Hmm, whatever...
Since you are okay with it, that already proves you're not going to do anything! What i've expected...
An easier life for you, one less person to care about!
Goodbye!

Hey, Soul Sister no more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!