Thursday, April 22, 2010

So yeah, i've decided to restart my life again! Not as in start from being a baby going through all those shitty days! I'm going to re-decide my actions and now i'm going to choose my friends properly! Feeling neglected isn't the best feeling but what can you do? So what they say that i'm being a major liar and whatever they said! All i got to say is that I DON'T FUCKING CARE!

You would have already notice that i'm trying to forget you AGAIN! Now i'm no longer your friend! We're strangers, i don't know you and you do not know me! Simple as that! Don't try to act being sad or what so ever! LIKE I SAID, WE'RE DONE! Don't even think of looking at me! If you're offended, THATS YOUR PROBLEM! _l_ Now i don't even know why did i even fall for you, but The past is the past! Go and do whatever you're good at and don't bother me anymore! Fuck nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME,ME,ME

READ! ONCE DONE! BYE!

Talk all you want!